2022 World Economic Forum (WEF) Davos-Klosters
As you may be aware, last week the 2022 World Economic Forum (or WEF) was confirmed to take place in its traditional Davos venue from 22nd-26th May 2022. With the event moved from its original winter timing to the start of summer it opens up a lot more opportunities to be more inventive with events and this alone brings added excitement to this years WEF. At Allow Me we are lucky to be based in the Klosters-Davos area, perfectly positioned to help with all your WEF arrangements.
The flagship event of the WEF is the invitation-only annual meeting held in the beautiful village of Davos, Switzerland, bringing together chief executive officers from its 1,000 member companies, as well as selected politicians, representatives from academia, NGOs, religious leaders, and the media in an alpine environment. This year’s meeting has the theme “working together, restoring trust” and has the focus of post-pandemic sustainable development and global cooperation.
Allow Me can help you make the most out of an incredibly busy time by offering a variety of services to help plan your schedule, working alongside your team, clients, and guests. Our aim is to make your life easier by doing all your planning and organising so that you have more time to concentrate on the most important aspects of the week. I have been based in and around Klosters for the past 20 years so have a great local knowledge of the resort and the WEF, and I have experience dealing with HNW individuals, journalists, politicians, royalty, and sporting legends.
The areas that Allow Me could help you include (but are not restricted to):
- Flights to Zurich in private jets or commercial airlines. We can also help with helicopter transfers to and from Davos to any airport or collection/drop off point.
- Guests’ services, collecting clients from the airport to their hotel or chalet and showing them around the area so they can become familiar with their surroundings.
- Help in booking accommodation for your company, guests, and clients – from 3* basic hotels to 5* luxury chalets for rent in Davos and Klosters.
- Be on 24-hour standby to help you and your clients during WEF with anything that might occur.
- Booking restaurants, organising driving services, finding private chefs, and helping to run drinks parties during the WEF.
- Help arrange for security or bespoke personal requirements with utmost discretion during this time.
- Offer an all-round tailored package to suit you and your company with all its needs during the WEF with whatever help is required.
- Find event locations and help plan parties, meetings, and other activities.
- Help with childcare or babysitting if needed during the week.
- Any other matter or service that is not listed we would be very happy to discuss your individual requirements.
For more information on how Allow Me could help you during the WEF at very competitive rates then please get in touch. I very much look forward to hearing from you and helping make this year’s WEF a resounding success