WEF 21—24 January 2020 Davos-Klosters, Switzerland
The flagship event of the World Economic Forum (or WEF) is the invitation-only annual meeting held in the beautiful village of Davos, Switzerland, bringing together chief executive officers from its 1,000 member companies, as well as selected politicians, representatives from academia, NGOs, religious leaders, and the media in an alpine environment. The winter discussions ostensibly focus around key issues of global concern (such as globalization, capital markets, wealth management, international conflicts, and climate change) but the WEF always makes headlines – in brief, this short week can change global policies and is a unique forum for discussion.
Allow Me can help you make the most out of an incredibly busy time by offering a variety of services to help plan your schedule, working alongside your team, clients and guests. Our aim is to make your life easier by doing all your planning and organising so that you have more time to concentrate on the most important aspects of the week. I have been based in and around Klosters for the past 20 years so have a great local knowledge of the resort and the WEF, and I have experience dealing with HNW individuals, journalists, politicians, royalty and sporting legends.
The areas that Allow Me could help you include (but are not restricted to):
- Flights to Zurich in private jets or commercial airlines. We can also help with helicopter transfers to and from Davos to any airport or collection/drop off point.
- Guests services, collecting clients from the airport to their hotel or chalet and also showing them around the area so they can become familiar with their surroundings.
- Help in booking accommodation for your company, guests and clients. I have a number of
contacts that have everything from 3* basic hotels to 5* luxury chalets for rent in Davos and Klosters.
- Be on 24 hour standby to help you and your clients during the course of WEF with anything that might occur.
- Booking restaurants, organising driving services, finding private chefs and helping to run drinks parties during the WEF.
- As a retired professional snowboarder, I can take you, or your clients and guests skiing on the mountains and show them what Davos and Klosters has to offer away from the goings on of the WEF.
- Help arrange for security or bespoke personal requirements with utmost discretion during this time.
- Offer an all round tailored package to suit you and your company with all its needs during the WEF with what ever help is required.
- Find event locations and help plan parties, meetings and other activities.
- Help with childcare or babysitting if needed during the week.
- Any other matter or service that is not listed we would be very happy to discuss your individual requirements.
For more information on how Allow Me could help you during the WEF at very competitive rates then please get in touch. I very much look forward to hearing from you and helping make this years WEF a resounding success.